Friday, August 26, 2011

The Most Romantic Thing

Did you guys see THIS?

The way I'm reading it, Moammar Gadhafi and Condoleezza Rice are soul mates. They found a whole photo album of her in his compound in Bab al-Aziziya when the rebels took it over and ransacked it. He's also been known to say weird stuff like this:

"I support my darling black African woman," he said. "I admire and am very proud of the way she leans back and gives orders to the Arab leaders. ... Leezza, Leezza, Leezza. ... I love her very much. I admire her, and I'm proud of her, because she's a black woman of African origin."

Aw. As they say where I'm from: "Bless."

Is it weird that I like them both better because of this? Because a tiny part of me wants to believe these crazy kids might have a shot at love. You know, after her country stops trying to kill him.

1 comment:

  1. Dude! Sorry to burst your happy bubble, but this guy is a total asshole. is it more romantic because he's famous, or powerful, or a jerk? I mean, what if he was just a electrician or a taxi driver? and had a creepy book in his house of some woman he works with? And doesn't he already have like 2 wives and a ton of kids? More creepy than romantic, IMO. But I'm glad you had a fantastic day. :) Send some of that up this way, would you? XO

    ReplyDelete