Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Queen of Halloween

Because I'm somebody's mom now, I have to show you pictures of my kid in costume.

For starters, Odessa went as Cinderella getting married:

Yeah, I KNOW.
And then we went Trick-or-Treating with Tucker, her very best friend ever:



But as you can see, there was a lot of waiting around for adults to mobilize.  Those poor children.


But then it was time to go Trick-or-Treating and we did and it was awesome.  And even though Dessa melted down at the end because I'm a inadequate mother and didn't make her eat enough dinner, I have very rarely seen her so happy as she was tonight.  And that makes ME seriously happy.

Seriously happy.

1 comment:

  1. well, we went trick or treating last night and it was 35 degrees out and I forgot to put on O's shoes. He was walking in the street in his little socks until I heard the sock noises. Poor guy. :( In my defense, the dragon feet were really big and hid his entire foot. I get the gold star mom of the week award, though, for sure. BUT, he was happy, too, and ate LOTS of sugar. No harm done.

    ReplyDelete