Saturday, December 17, 2011

Easily the Filthiest Thing I've Ever Seen

Audrey's home from Texas for a few days and last night we did the usual: went out to eat and came home and watched Robyn videos and talked about what we'd wear if we had Beyoncé's boobs. Then this happened (Caution: patently NSFW...or anyplace else you're supposed to keep it half-way decent, especially starting around minute 1:47):



And so last night, Audrey and I made an important discovery: just because David Attenborough is narrating it, doesn't mean it's not nasty.

3 comments:

  1. I love me some Robyn. That vid is super bonkers. (The Robyn one - I actually could not bring myself to watch the whole slug one.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome!! :) maybe it's the biologist in me, but I don't think that it's filthy at all, just beautiful, i mean, they make a flower-like shape from twisting there male bits together!! how AMAZING is that?!

    ReplyDelete