Monday, December 5, 2011

Then Why Don't You Marry It?


OMG you guys, I have the biggest crush on the sun.



Isn't he gorgeous?

This is the time of year when I start thinking about how awesome it would be to live on Mercury.

So, I'm just going to put it out there: I've been considering it, and if I absolutely have to die, I think my preferred way to go would be to crash a luxury spaceship into the sun. But it would take about 176 years to get there, so that's kind of too much of a hassle. So I guess my second choice would be to die peacefully in my sleep under an electric blanket at the age of 102. My third would probably be to freeze to death saving a school bus full of Asian toddlers and tiny foxes. I haven't worked out all the logistics of that last one, but I'll get back to you.

P.S. I love you, The Sun.

1 comment:

  1. So, how DO you find time to blog...I have a hard time for that one, and i've been retired 100 years. You have many choices at 25, very few at 70...and most of those have to do with which arthritis medicine works best in the rainy season.

    ReplyDelete